Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

I love you Egoraptor.

What's funny is, he is TOTALLY right about almost everything in this animation. Made me laugh about MGS, and with MGS4 coming up, I need a PS3 and a reason to buy it. Thank you.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Thanks, assholes.

Thanks to you, I will probably be quoting this non-stop all week. I will probably be daydreaming about alternate scenes and the great voice acting. Most of all, THANK YOU for reminding me that I own the 2-disc Titanic DVD.

JohnnyUtah responds:

i hope to god you dont lose one of em

Super Stick Bros. (2007) Super Stick Bros. (2007)

Eh, okay.

The action was continuous, that's good. But where was the damage meters? XD

I like the fact that you incorporated most of the special attacks from SSB and SSBM from it, like the ship from the StarFox level. This is pretty good, but I expect better.

Coin Coin

Interesting concept.

This is a pretty interesting, intellectual concept. Normally I don't do games that involve counting, but this kept my attention for a bit. It's kind of ugly though, the coins and table are too basic. Functions well and is good enough for what it needs though.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Freaking near-perfect.

It'd be better if I knew how to get a Review Crew Pick, wtf.

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Hm, finally beat this damn thing.

I thought this flash was something refreshing, other than the usual kill-and-reward games that plague the portal. The use of "inside portal" jokes as move names was hilarious, the ending was really weird too.. Tom Fulp is one perverted guy. :D

NGHH - Richard vs MadFLeX NGHH - Richard vs MadFLeX

MadFleX

MadFLeX gets the win. RJA was just a half-step behind, but the multis from Mad were insane.