Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

I love you Egoraptor.

What's funny is, he is TOTALLY right about almost everything in this animation. Made me laugh about MGS, and with MGS4 coming up, I need a PS3 and a reason to buy it. Thank you.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Thanks, assholes.

Thanks to you, I will probably be quoting this non-stop all week. I will probably be daydreaming about alternate scenes and the great voice acting. Most of all, THANK YOU for reminding me that I own the 2-disc Titanic DVD.

JohnnyUtah responds:

i hope to god you dont lose one of em

Super Stick Bros. (2007) Super Stick Bros. (2007)

Eh, okay.

The action was continuous, that's good. But where was the damage meters? XD

I like the fact that you incorporated most of the special attacks from SSB and SSBM from it, like the ship from the StarFox level. This is pretty good, but I expect better.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

What else can I do?

I 5'd it, I fav'd it, I've recommended this to almost ALL of my friends, what else can I do for this flash? The timing, audio, action, everything about this flash is damn near perfect, the world would be a better place if all flash was made with the same amount of effort, dedication, and determination as this one. Great job, would DEFINITELY watch again!

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Yay for the 360!

This deserve all my 5. I love this flash! You could've changed up the animation a little bit but I love the Fray anyway. :D

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Now hit 'em with a splash attack!

I love this thing. How long'd it actually take you to record all this crap?

It's a Halo BETA It's a Halo BETA

For the lulz!

This preview makes the flash sound epic. CANNOT wait for this!

Another Maple Story Another Maple Story

"This is a baaad idea"

Turned awfully good! I love Maplestory, you really hit it head on with the accuracy and humor. I loved the various pop culture references, and I believe this flash is one of the greatest to parody a video game. KUTGW!

Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

Agreed.

This also made me almost cry. I watched it again with my girlfriend, and she started to cry. Regarding the person who reviewed this below me, this movie was translated so most of us really don't know what most of the things in Chinese say. The story itself is touching, albeit overused, but still, very good. I liked it.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

This was amazing.

Best video-game/classroom Flash concoction I have ever seen! This is amazing! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who would watch. The storyline made me literally "LOL", and the characters were awesome! The surprise ending and Bahamut were good storyline twists, good job! Keep up the good fucking work!